Remember the days of using map books to get from A to B? Now finding your way is easier and safer than ever with complete in-dash GPS navigation and entertainment systems that can be installed into almost any vehicle.
Why Can't I just Use my Cell Phone?
I know - your smartphone is awesome!! It does pretty much everything but walk the dog. There are ways we can integrate your phone into your car to make your life easier (ask me how!). However, when it comes to navigation, an in-dash Nav system has some pretty big advantages over smartphone navigation apps.
1. Using your phone in your hand while driving isn't safe and it's illegal.
2. Your map and turn-by-turn directions are on a large, fixed, dash-mounted display, so the map never changes perspective or orientation and it's really easy to get where you need to go.
3. No cell phone service? No problem! For weekend adventures "off the beaten path", the satellite technology behind in-dash navigation does not depend on a mobile internet or network connection. Brilliant!
Other features typically include:
- Spoken directions so you don't need to take your eyes off the road = safer for everyone
- MP3/CD/DVD entertainment
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Live traffic services with alternative route suggestions
- Internet radio
- Big, easy-to-use touch screens
When you get in-dash navigation installed, what you're really getting is a complete in-car "infotainment" system that is conveniently located where it should be; always safely within reach.